Kindle Fire and Fire HD that has an issue with its Bluetooth connection is not a rare thing, and this is not a serious issue that you can fix by yourself by following the available troubleshooting action and have it work again in no time.
Amazon Fire Tablets Bluetooth Won’t Connect – Bluetooth that won’t connect on Kindle Fire and Fire HD is a pretty common issue that you can fix on your own.
Try the available solution below to fix this issue until you find the one that works for you:
- Make sure that the Bluetooth device that you use is compatible and also supported by your Kindle Fire. Even though it was compatible, it doesn’t mean it was supported so check on this aspect as your first step to fix this issue.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth on both devices is turned on so they can connect to each other.
- Bring both device closer, just in case the Bluetooth connection you are trying to build is out of range.
- Restart your Kindle Fire. Restarting your Kindle Fire can solve lots of issues. All you have to do is press the “Power button” for 40 seconds or until the device restart automatically. If it didn’t restart after 40 seconds, press “Power button” to turn it back on and then try to connect the Bluetooth once more.
One of the methods above speaks about turning on Bluetooth features on both devices. The steps to turn on Bluetooth feature vary from one device to another, so you need to check it from the manufacturer first.
Find out below how to turn on Bluetooth on your Kindle Fire:
- Swipe down the screen.
- Tap “Bluetooth” and tap the switch next to it to turn it on and make it discoverable.
- Turn on the Bluetooth feature on the other device you are trying to connect to.
- Tap “Pair a Bluetooth Device” on your Kindle.
- Follow the instruction that comes with it to pair both of them.
There you have it. Now you can continue using Bluetooth connection on your Kindle Fire.
Further readings that might interest you:
- How to Reset Parental Controls Password on Kindle Fire and Fire HD
- How to Set Up Parental Controls on Kindle Fire and Fire HD
- How to Hard Reset / Factory Reset Kindle Fire and Fire HD
- How to Force Restart Frozen Amazon Kindle Fire and Fire HD
- How to Extend Amazon Kindle Fire and Fire HD Battery Life
- How to Manage Amazon Kindle Fire and Fire HD Device Storage
- How to Reset Lock Screen Password or PIN on Kindle Fire and Fire HD
- How to Fix Silk Browser Won’t Open or Crashes on Kindle Fire
- How to Use the Mayday Button on the Kindle Fire HDX
- How to Fix Kindle Fire and Fire HD Content Won’t Download or Sync
- How to Fix Kindle Fire and Fire HD Wi-Fi Won’t Connect Problem
- How to Get a Refund on Accidental Purchases in Kindle Fire
- How to Fix Amazon Kindle Fire and Fire HD that Won’t Charge