Forget the password for Parental Controls on your Kindle Fire and Fire HD? No need to worry, simply reset it and set a new password that you can remember to keep control on how your children use this device.
Amazon Fire Tablets Reset Parental Controls – Parental Controls on Kindle Fire and Fire HD is a great feature because it allows parents to set up some boundaries about the way their children use this device.
To activate these features, users need to use a password. This way, they are the only one who can change the setting.
But what if you forget the password? Is there no way to reset it and give you back the control?
No need to worry because there is an easy way to reset parental control password on Kindle Fire and Fire HD.
Just follow this easy guide below:
- Start by swipe down the screen. You will find lots of options here, but what you need to find is “Parental Controls” notification. Tap on it.
- You will be asked to enter the password. Since you don’t remember the password, just enter the wrong password five times in a row.
- An orange link that said “Reset Your Parental Controls Password” will appear on the screen. Tap on this link. If this link didn’t appear, scroll down to find it.
- You will be asked to enter your Amazon account password. This is the password that you use when you register your device for the first time and when you sign in to Amazon. Enter the correct password and tap “Continue.”
- Now you can enter a new password for Parental Controls. Enter the password and make sure that this is something that you can remember or write it down if you have to. After that, tap “Finish.”
That’s it. As you can see, resetting password for Parental Controls is easy to do so you don’t have to worry for having to forget it in the first place, as long as you still remember your Amazon account password.
This way you don’t lose the control to the way your device is used by your children.
Learn more about Amazon Kindle Fire troubleshooting:
- How to Fix Kindle Fire and Fire HD Bluetooth that Won’t Connect
- How to Fix Silk Browser Won’t Open or Crashes on Kindle Fire
- How to Set Up Parental Controls on Kindle Fire and Fire HD
- How to Hard Reset / Factory Reset Kindle Fire and Fire HD
- How to Force Restart Frozen Amazon Kindle Fire and Fire HD
- How to Extend Amazon Kindle Fire and Fire HD Battery Life
- How to Manage Amazon Kindle Fire and Fire HD Device Storage
- How to Reset Lock Screen Password or PIN on Kindle Fire and Fire HD
- How to Use the Mayday Button on the Kindle Fire HDX
- How to Fix Kindle Fire and Fire HD Content Won’t Download or Sync
- How to Fix Kindle Fire and Fire HD Wi-Fi Won’t Connect Problem
- How to Get a Refund on Accidental Purchases in Kindle Fire
- How to Fix Amazon Kindle Fire and Fire HD that Won’t Charge