Looking for a guide on how to wipe cache partition on LG Phoenix 2 K371? Look no further because here you will find everything on how to perform this action correctly and why you need to do it.
Wipe Cache Partition on LG Phoenix 2 – Got problem with the phone instability? Perhaps you need to wipe cache partition. Wipe cache partition will delete cache files. These cache files are the one that used most often and stored to give quick access.
Wipe cache partition is practically harmless because it only deletes cache files. No personal data, setting or important data that will go out. Why do you need to perform this? As mentioned before, you need to do this to bring stability to your system. It is recommended to do this is you want to install a minor update to the phone. It helps to clear out old cache that may interfere with the new update.
That doesn’t mean you have to wipe cache partition every time you want to install the update for your app and software. In most cases, updating process will work out just fine. But in same rare cases where the new update didn’t fully integrate with the phone system and cause problem, then you definitely need to do this.
Wipe Cache Partition on LG Phoenix 2
To perform wipe cache partition in your LG Phoenix 2 K371, follow the steps below:
- Open the menu on your phone and go to “Settings”.
- Scroll down and tap “Storage”. Wait until it finished calculating everything and show you the amount of storage on the phone.
- Tap “Cache Data” section.
- A message will appear telling you that this action will delete cache data for the entire app. Choose “OK” to start the action.
- It may take a while to clear cache partition, depend on the amount of cache data stored in your phone, so just wait out.
The process is fast, easy and simple to do. You can do this from time to time to clear cache data and bring the phone ready to receive new data from the latest update you wish to perform.