Learn how to wipe cache partition on T-Mobile REVVL as part of troubleshooting action to deal with the phone that starts to acting out and didn’t work correctly without risking for erasing important data and file on the phone.
When the T-Mobile REVVL phone starts to act out and didn’t work correctly, there are several things as part of troubleshooting action to try. Start with wipe cache partition on the phone to erase the cache data that was probably corrupted and outdated.
Wipe cache partition only erase cache data or temporary data so there is no worry for losing all those important data on the phone.
To wipe cache partition on T-Mobile REVVL, the user of the phone need to boot it into Recovery Mode, a special mode where the option to do this action is available.
To wipe cache partition on T-Mobile REVVL, please follow the guide below:
- Turn off your phone completely. This is the first step that you need to do before you can move on to the next step.
- Now, press and hold Power and Volume Up button in the same time for several seconds until the phone turns on.
- When the device powers on, release Power button and keep pressing Volume Up button until it boot into Recovery Mode.
- In the Recovery Mode, you can navigate through the available options by using Volume Up and Volume Down button, and to choose an option, you can use Power button.
- Use the volume buttons to scroll to “Wipe cache partition”, then press the Power button to select it.
- Scroll down to “Yes – erase all user data”, then press the Power button to select it. The whole process will only take a couple of seconds, depend on the amount of cache data stored on the phone.
When you are done with it, you can choose the “Reboot System Now” options where it will bring your device back to its normal mode.
If the issue on the phone caused by the bad and corrupted cache, this action of wipe cache partition will solve it. If the problem persists, try for different troubleshooting action such as factory reset the phone to bring the phone back to its factory default setting.