Learn the method to factory reset T-Mobile REVVL on different situation, when the phone is working normal and when the phone menu is frozen and unresponsive, without any difficulties.
Factory reset on T-Mobile REVVL will bring the phone setting back to its original factory setting and in the process; it will erase data and file such as downloaded images, document, 3rd party apps and everything else that was stored in internal memory.
For that reason, anyone who wants to factory reset a T-Mobile REVVL must back up everything. After that, they can proceed to factory reset the phone.
Soft Factory Reset T-Mobile REVVL
To factory reset the phone, there are two methods to choose. The first method is using “Settings” menu, which is the easiest method to work on. Follow the guide below for this first method:
- Go to “Settings” application on your device.
- Scroll to “Personal”, then tap “Backup & Reset” option.
- You will see different options appear. Find “Factory Data Reset” option and tap on it.
- On the bottom of the screen, you will see “Reset Phone” option. Tap on it.
- Enter your unlock sequence if you have configured one, then tap “Delete All” and tap “OK” to confirm.
- Wait until the process is completed, where the phone will reboot back to its normal mode.
Hard Factory Reset T-Mobile REVVL
The second method to factory reset T-Mobile REVVL is by using hard keys. Use this method if the phone’s menu unresponsive and frozen. Follow the guide below to start with the second method:
- Turn off your phone completely.
- Now, press and hold Power and Volume Up button in the same time for several seconds until the phone turns on.
- When the device powers on, release Power button and keep pressing Volume Up button until it boot into Recovery Mode.
- In the Recovery Mode, you can navigate through the available options by using Volume button, and to choose an option, you can use Power button.
- Use the Volume buttons to scroll to “Wipe data / factory reset”, then press the Power button to select it.
- Scroll down to “Yes – erase all user data”, then press the Power button to select it.
- Once it is over, highlight the “Reboot System Now” option and press Power button to select it.
Now the phone setting had set to its original factory setting and user of the phone can fill it with the backup data and new apps.