Take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge and do many things about it, like share it with other friend you have in there by reading the whole information about it first so you will know exactly what to do.
Do you have some conversation on the phone that you wish to show to other people? Just take a screenshot and share it using whatever media or application you have in there.
To take the screenshot on Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge, press “Power key” and “Home key” simultaneously until white edges show up on the screen. There you have it.
Now, to do things with it including share it with your friend:
- Go to Home Screen and tap “Apps”.
- Tap “Gallery”.
- Tap “Time” and then choose “Albums”.
- Tap “Screenshot” albums.
- Tap the screenshot you desire.
- Look at the bottom of the screen. You will find three options: Share, Edit and Delete. Tap the “Share” option.
- A list of application that allow you to share the screenshot will appear and all you need to do is tap the app you want and proceed with it.
As it mentioned before, there are other option other than “Share” the screenshot. You can choose “Edit” if you want to edit it before or you can “Delete” it if you find it unattractive or not meeting your desire.
If you wish to do more about it, tap “More” option that you can find on the top right of the screen. When you tap it, more option will come out and they are:
- Details, view technical information about the screenshot.
- Slideshow, play it as slideshow.
- Set as contact picture, set the screenshot as a contact photo.
- Set as wallpaper, Set the screenshot as wallpaper.
As you can see, taking screenshot on Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge is easy and you can do lots of thing with it. Just take the screenshot you want, edit it, share it or use it as other thing on your phone depend on how you want it to be easily.