Boot LG K8 into Recovery Mode is easy to do and it gives people the access to perform several different actions that they can’t perform through standard mode.
A special mode such as Recovery Mode on LG K8 exists for reason. It allows people to perform hard reset and wipe cache partition, something that they can’t do through standard mode.
Boot the phone into Recovery Mode itself is fairly easy. Make sure to follow the guide below carefully and in time, the phone will run in the Recovery Mode.
- Power off the phone.
- Press and hold two buttons at the same time, the Power button and Volume Down button.
- When LG logo appear on the screen, release both buttons.
- Release the buttons just for a second before press and hold the same Power button and Volume Down button once again.
- Keep the hold on both buttons until the phone boot into Recovery Mode and then release it for good.
In Recovery Mode, the touchscreen is not working. The only way to navigate through it is by using physical button, in this case, Volume button. Use Volume button to move up and down between the available options.
Using the same button, highlight the preferred option. After that, press Power button once to select the option.
Depend on the chosen action; it may take a while before the process is completed. In the meantime, do not use the phone and wait until it finished and return to the recovery mode menu.
To see the change that took place after the process is completed, boot the phone back to standard mode.
Use Volume button to move and highlight “Reboot system now” option. Press Power button to select and wait until the phone has full recovered and enter standard mode.
People can always come back to Recovery Mode whenever they want to or need to. It is fairly easy to boot the phone into this mode, and the only thing left is to find the perfect action to perform.
Learn more about LG K8 troubleshooting:
- How to Boot Into Safe Mode on LG K8
- How to Wipe Cache Partition on LG K8
- How to Hard Reset / Factory Reset LG K8