Tackle the problem that plagues your LG K4 LTE from Recovery Mode where you get access to perform various actions that you can do from normal operating mode, but first, learn how to boot into this special mode first.
Recovery Mode on LG K4 LTE – A phone that acting out happen all the time and it may cause a different kind of thing. To deal with this issue on LG K4 LTE, phone owner needs to know the proper troubleshooting action. Unfortunately, some of this troubleshooting action can’t be done from normal operating mode. People need to do it from Recovery Mode.
The first thing that you need to do is boot the phone into Recovery Mode. Later, you can perform different actions from this mode, such as to apply update from ADB, factory reset, wipe cache partition, and so on.
To boot your LG K4 LTE into Recovery Mode, please follow the guide below:
- Power off the phone. If you can’t do it because the phone is not responsive or for whatever reason you got, just pull out the battery and place it back.
- Press and hold “Power button” and “Volume Down” button.
- Keep pressing until LG logo appear.
- Release both buttons and press them again.
- Keep pressing until the phone reboot into Recovery Mode where you will find recovery menu on the screen.
In Recovery Mode, use Volume button to move around. There are not too many menus available in there so it won’t be a problem. Use Volume button to go up and down and to highlight the menu. Once you decide the kind of action you wish to perform, bring the Volume button to highlight that option. To select it, press Power button.
Depend on the kind of action that you perform; it may take a while before it complete. Once it’s done, you can go back to the normal operating mode by choosing “Reboot System Now” option and press Power button to select it. The phone will reboot to normal mode and you can see the change that happens where no more problem that disturbs the phone.