Want to make changes on your Kyocera DuraForce PRO? Reboot the phone into recovery mode, a special mode that allow you to do all sort of things that you can’t do in standard mode and here you will learn how to do it.
Recovery Mode on Kyocera DuraForce PRO – Boot your Kyocera DuraForce PRO into Recovery Mode gives you the access to perform different things that you normally unable to do through standard mode.
In recovery mode, you can perform factory reset, wipe out cache partition and also update the system using various sources such as ADB and external storage.
Before you put the phone through any of those actions, you need to boot the phone into recovery mode first. Now, how are you going to do this? It is not that complicated to boot into recovery mode, but you need to make sure that you didn’t miss any step.
- Turn off the phone
- Press and hold three buttons in your phone: “Home button, Power button and Volume Down button”
- Release these buttons when “Recovery Booting” text appear on the screen
- The booting process is under way, just wait until it finished. A warning message may appear on the screen that informs you about entering recovery mode
- Accept this warning before it will proceed the process. A little green Android robot will appear and followed shortly by recovery mode menu
- In this menu, touch screen is not working. Use “Volume button” to move around and to highlighted the action you wish to perform
- Use “Power button” to start the option that you already highlighted before
- When it’s done, choose “Reboot system now” option to reboot the phone back to standard mode
The whole process of boot the phone into recovery mode is not that complicated. You just need to make sure that you didn’t miss anything. You also need to make sure that you know exactly what you are going to do once you enter this mode because most of the actions that you can perform through this mode will cause significant change to the phone.