Boot LG X Venture into Recovery Mode and get the access to perform different actions to help the phone recover from any performance issue, especially the one that can’t be solved from the standard operating mode.
When the LG X Venture run into some issue such as slow performance, troubled app and another kind of issue, there is a list of troubleshooting action to try. Performing factory reset is usually reserved for the last because it will wipe out the entire data on the phone, which means that the phone owner must be careful about it or they will lose valuable data stored on the phone.
Factory reset and another type of troubleshooting action were best done through Recovery Mode. Recovery Mode allows people to perform a factory reset, wipe cache partition, and perform updates through various means and more.
To boot LG X Venture into Recovery Mode, please follow the guide below:
- Turn off your phone completely. This is the first step that you need to do before you can move on to the next step.
- Now, press and hold Power and Volume Down button in the same time for several seconds until you see LG logo appear on the screen.
- When the LG logo is displayed, release the Power button (keep pressing the Volume Down key) for a moment and then press it again. This time, keep pressing on those buttons until your device boot up into Recovery Mode.
- When the device has enter Recovery Mode, then you can release both buttons.
- In the Recovery Mode, you can navigate through the available options by using Volume Up and Volume Down button, and to choose an option, you can use Power button.
- When you are done with it, you can choose the “Reboot System Now” options where it will bring your device back to its normal mode.
Now, remember that in Recovery Mode, the touch screen is not working. Navigate the way using Volume key to move up and down, and to highlight the option as well. Find the desired option, highlight it, and press Power key to select it and wait for the process to take place.
Make sure to take necessary precaution before taking any action in Recovery Mode, for example, always back up the entire data before choosing factory reset option because this action will delete everything.
Once everything is finished, go back to standard operating mode. Find “Reboot system now” option, highlight it and press the Power button. Wait for a couple of seconds for the phone to reboot back and see the result.