Learning the proper method to wipe cache partition on LG Stylo 3 as part of troubleshooting action meant to fix performance issue that happens to the phone without having to resort to professional help.
Wipe Cache Partition on LG Stylo 3 – There are several troubleshooting actions that user of LG Stylo 3 can do whenever they having a performance issue with their phone. Each of these troubleshooting actions fixes the specific cause of the problem.
In the case of corrupted and outdated cache, the best problem-solving action is to wipe the entire cache partition. Since it only wipes cache data or temporary data, no need to worry about data loss.
Everything else will be safe and intact on the phone’s memory. After performing this action, the phone will build new cache partition that was free from the corrupted and outdated cache.
To wipe cache partition on LG Stylo 3, please follow the guideline below:
- Go to “Settings” application in your phone.
- Scroll down until you come up with “Storage” and wait for the phone to finish calculating the data.
- Since you want to clear out and wipe cache partition, then you need to tap on “Cache Data” section.
- When you tap on this section, a dialog box will pop up and ask whether you want to delete the whole cache data for the apps or not.
- Choose “OK” and let the process begin. It may take some time before the process is complete, depend on the amount of cache that has been build up all this time.
- When the process is complete, you can use your phone back like you used to.
Now you had successfully wipe cache partition on LG Stylo 3. The entire process won’t take too long; depending on the amount of cache data stored in the phone.
You also can use Recovery Mode to wipe cache partition. First, you need to boot your LG Stylo 3 into Recovery Mode and find the wipe cache partition option. Press Power button to select this option and wait for the process to complete.
Once it’s done, you can boot back to standard or normal operating mode and see how it goes. If the whole performance issue on the phone happens because of corrupted cache, this troubleshooting action will help to fix it once and for all.