Do you working on how to deal with performance issue on an LG Fiesta 2? Try the basic troubleshooting actions including Safe Mode, Recovery Mode and wipe cache partition, complete with explanation and step by step guide.
Technology always moves forward. New smartphone with new feature launched within short amount of time. But no matter how seamless the technology move, problem do happens.
For that reason, every phone owner needs to know at least the basic troubleshooting when dealing with performance issue on their smartphone.
The most basic troubleshooting that works on all types of smartphone is restarting the phone. This action works to solve plenty of minor issue, but sometimes it isn’t enough. You need to work with something else.
- How to Boot the LG Fiesta 2 into Safe Mode
- How to Boot the LG Fiesta 2 into Recovery Mode
- How to Wipe Cache Partition the LG Fiesta 2
- How to Hard Reset LG Fiesta 2
- How to Force Restart a Frozen LG Fiesta 2
- How to Take a Screenshot on LG Fiesta 2
- How to Fix LG Fiesta 2 that Won’t Turn On
- How to Fix LG Fiesta 2 that Won’t Charge
- How to Fix LG Fiesta 2 Screen Won’t Auto Rotate
- How To Fix “Unfortunately Google App Has Stopped” on LG Fiesta 2
How to Boot the LG Fiesta 2 into Safe Mode
Safe Mode put the phone in a safe situation where no 3rd party app loaded. It means that if one of those additional apps causing issue with the phone, the same issue won’t show up in Safe Mode.
If you suspect that one of the 3rd party apps on LG Fiesta 2 is causing the problem, you should try this basic troubleshooting action. Once you manage to boot the phone into Safe Mode, check for everything.
Check for the phone performance, feature, function and everything else. If everything works without a hitch, you need to get rid one of those additional apps.
But first, you need to boot LG Fiesta 2 into Safe Mode by following the guide below:
- Press and hold Power button long enough until “Power menu” appear. Do it just like when you want to Power Off the phone.
- Tap and hold the “Power Off” option on the menu.
- A dialog box will appear that ask you whether you want to enter “Safe Mode” or not. Confirm this action by tap “OK” and let the device boot into Safe Mode.
- Look for “Safe Mode” text written on the bottom left of the screen as the sign that you had successfully boot into Safe Mode.
In Safe Mode, look for Safe Mode text on the bottom of the screen. This is the sign that the phone is now working in Safe Mode. You also won’t find any of those 3rd party apps, because they all are temporarily disabled in this mode.
Proceed with the plan, and check for everything about the phone to determine if the performance issue caused by 3rd party app or not.
If the problem caused by 3rd party app, you need to determine which app caused the problem and uninstall it to fix the problem. You can go back to standard operating mode by restart the phone as usual.
How to Boot the LG Fiesta 2 into Recovery Mode
If you find that you can’t boot the phone into Safe Mode or if no change happens after you boot into Safe Mode, please boot it into Recovery Mode.
Recovery Mode on LG Fiesta 2 is a special mode that you should use as part of troubleshooting action when dealing with performance issue on the phone.
The main idea of this special mode is to give you access and allow you to perform different type of action to recover the phone. Actions such as factory reset, wipe cache partition and software update are the kind of thing you can do from this mode.
To boot LG Fiesta 2 into Recovery Mode, please follow the guide below:
- Turn off your LG Fiesta 2 completely.
- Now, press and hold Power and Volume Down button in the same time for several seconds until you see LG logo appear on the screen.
- When the LG logo is displayed, release the Power button (keep pressing the Volume Down key) for a moment and then press it again. This time, keep pressing on those buttons until your device boot up into Recovery Mode.
- When the device has enter Recovery Mode, then you can release both buttons.
- In the Recovery Mode, you can navigate through the available options by using Volume Up and Volume Down button, and to choose an option, you can use Power button.
- When you are done with it, you can choose the “Reboot System Now” options where it will bring your device back to its normal mode.
Back in standard operating mode, check for the phone performance. Does it still show the same issue as before?
How to Wipe Cache Partition the LG Fiesta 2
What is cache partition? It is a partition or an area that stored cache or temporary data. The phone need cache data to speed up the process of loading an app or opening your favorite website. It works great for the system and your phone need it.
But sometimes, these temporary data may get mixed up and corrupted. When it happens, it will disrupt the flow of the system and causing problem. The solution is easy. Wipe the entire cache data on cache partition. The corrupted cache data will be erased and won’t disrupt the flow again.
No need to worry for losing any data, because as it was stated before, cache data is only temporary data. You can wipe cache partition safely and the phone’s system will rebuild it once more.
You can wipe cache partition on LG Fiesta 2 from Recovery Mode by following the guide below:
- Go to “Settings” in your LG Fiesta 2.
- Scroll down until you come up with “Storage” and wait for the phone to finish calculating the data.
- Since you want to clear out and wipe cache partition, then you need to tap on “Cache Data” section.
- When you tap on this section, a dialog box will pop up and ask whether you want to delete the whole cache data for the apps or not.
- Choose “OK” and let the process begin. It may take some time before the process is complete, depend on the amount of cache that has been build up all this time.
Boot the phone into Safe Mode, Recovery Mode and wipe cache partition is part of troubleshooting action to try when you are having problem with your LG Fiesta 2.
Each action deal with different possible cause of performance issue on LG Fiesta 2. Safe Mode deal with possible trouble maker application, Recovery Mode gives you access to perform different recovery actions and wipe cache partition deal with bad and corrupted cache.
The basic troubleshooting action as mentioned above works well for common performance issue such as slow performance, app that keep closing, battery that run out faster than it used to be and so on.
When the basic troubleshooting didn’t manage to solve the problem, further and deeper actions need to be done based on the problem and the desired outcome.
How to Hard Reset LG Fiesta 2
The best way to start all over again with your TracFone LG Fiesta 2 is by hard reset the phone. The entire setting of the phone will be set back to its original default setting. No 3rd party app, no downloaded file and nothing else, other than the original file and built-in app.
If you decide to go this route, always remember to back up everything you stored on the phone through whatever means you prefer.
Once you make sure you already have everything stored safely in other storage places that you can access later (cloud storage, external storage system and other means of storage), you can start hard reset process on LG Fiesta 2.
Hard Reset LG Fiesta 2 Method 1 (Powered On)
- Open your LG Fiesta 2 “Settings”.
- Scroll down until you come up with “Backup & Reset” option. Tap on it.
- You will see different options appear. Find “Factory Data Reset” option and tap on it.
- On the bottom of the screen, you will see “Reset Phone” option. Tap on it.
- Enter your unlock sequence if you have configured one, then tap “Delete All” and tap “OK” to confirm.
But sometimes, the above method is not applicable. This is usually happening when the phone didn’t respond or become frozen. Some other issue with the phone may also make you unable to use the above method.
In this case, use the next method. It requires you to boot the phone into Recovery Mode where you can perform hard reset.
Hard Reset LG Fiesta 2 Method 2 (Powered Off)
- Turn off your LG Fiesta 2 completely.
- Press and hold Power and Volume Down button in the same time for several seconds until you see LG logo appear on the screen.
- When the LG logo is displayed, release the Power button (keep pressing the Volume Down key) for a moment and then press it again. When the “System Recovery” screen is displayed, release both buttons.
- Use Volume button to move between the menu and highlight “Factory Data Reset” option. Press Power button to select this option.
- Choose “Yes” to confirm the whole operation and wait for the process to complete.
Once you select the factory reset option, the phone will start the hard reset process. When it’s done, you can boot the phone back to the standard operating mode and enjoy the result.
How to Force Restart a Frozen LG Fiesta 2
A smartphone such as LG Fiesta 2 has a non-removable battery, which means you can’t simply take out the battery to fix things, just like what you can do to other phone with a removable battery. It could be a problem especially when you are dealing with a frozen and unresponsive phone.
A frozen or unresponsive LG Fiesta 2 is an annoyance because it won’t respond to anything. There are many different reasons for this issue but before you deal with it, you need to make the phone respond to you.
A simple restart will do the trick. In this case, you can force restart the phone by pressing Power button for a couple of seconds. Just press and hold the Power button until the phone restart.
Once the phone restart, you can use it as you normally do. If the phone ever gets frozen again, just use this simple trick.
If the frozen and unresponsive issue keeps happening, you need to find the real cause and fix it. Here are some possibilities to try when dealing with continuous unresponsive issue:
Wipe cache data. Corrupted cache is a bad thing so you need to wipe them all out. Go to “Settings > Storage & USB > Cache data > OK”.
Update everything on the phone just in case it needs one. Go to “Settings > About phone > Update center > Software update”. The latest update should be able to clear any issue happen because there is some bugs in the system.
Update other application on the phone including Google app. To update Google app, you need to go to Google Play Store.
Factory reset. This is the last option you have if you had done everything else and the phone still become unresponsive and remember to perform data back up if you choose to do this.
How to Take a Screenshot on LG Fiesta 2
Taking a screenshot is fun. When smartphone began to introduce years ago, there is no such thing as taking a screenshot. But, people want an easy way to capture everything they view on the screen and screenshot is here now.
This day, you can take a screenshot from all type of smartphone and that include LG Fiesta 2. With this smartphone, you can take as many screenshots as you want, view it, share it, edit it or delete it.
How do you take screenshot on LG Fiesta 2? It is easy, just follow this simple guide:
- Prepare the screen you want to capture. Make sure it was clean from anything that may block the view such as commercial, notification and so on.
- Now you can take the screenshot by press and hold the Power and Volume down keys simultaneously and press it down for at least 2 seconds until the screen appears to flash then release those keys.
Or, you can use the second method, using Capture+, a specific feature that is available on some of LG device including this one. How to use it? Easy:
- Prepare the screen you want to capture.
- Drag the status bar downward, find the Capture+ icon and tap it.
Congratulation, you had just taken a screenshot. Now go to Gallery and open screenshot folder. Tap on the screenshot you want to view and enjoy it.
How to Fix LG Fiesta 2 that Won’t Turn On
In the scenario when LG Fiesta 2 won’t turn on, there are a couple of approaches to try. Each of these approaches works on a different possible cause of this problem. Try it one by one until you find the approach that works for you:
1. Charge the phone
It is possible that the phone is running out if its juice. Charge the phone and leave it for at least 10 minutes to turn it on. When you charge the phone, make sure it shows all charging signs to make sure that the phone is really charge. By far, this is the most sensible thing to do at first, so give it a try.
2. Boot the phone into Safe Mode
If you already charge the phone for a couple of minutes and it still won’t turn on, try to boot the phone into Safe Mode.
Why? Because there is a possibility that one or maybe more than one of the 3rd party app on the phone is acting out and disrupt the whole system. If you can boot the phone into Safe Mode, it means that one of those apps is responsible for this problem.
Which app that causing the problem? It could be tricky to find one, especially if you have lots of additional app in there. If you notice that this problem shows up after you installed a specific app, then it is most likely you already found the cause. Uninstall it to solve the problem
3. Boot the phone into Recovery Mode
If you can’t boot the phone into Safe Mode, it is time to boot the phone into Recovery Mode. If there is problem with the firmware, the phone should be able to boot into Recovery Mode because it doesn’t load the firmware in this mode.
When you had tried everything and nothing works, consider to take the phone to a repair shop or better yet, contact the LG’s service center to have this problem fix.
How to Fix LG Fiesta 2 that Won’t Charge
When a LG Fiesta 2 won’t charge, there are a couple of things to try to fix this issue. In most cases, this is not a huge problem and you can fix it easily. Try the following suggestion to deal with this problem and when nothing works, take the phone to a technician to get it fix professionally.
Restart the phone. Restarting the phone will clear system crash and glitches on the system. This is a recommended action when dealing with various kind of issue on a smartphone and this is definitely worth to try in this situation.
It is possible that a glitch in the system blocking the charging process by tricking the phone to think that it already has full battery and it didn’t require charging.
Check for any broken part on the charging equipment. Charging equipment usually consists of an adapter and USB cable. If one of them was broken, replace it before you can charge the phone.
But how do you check the charging equipment to find the broken one? You may not be able to tell it, so let’s try to do it the easy way.
The easiest way to check the adapter and USB cable functionality is by using different adapter and cable. If you can charge the phone using different adapter and cable, you know exactly what causes the problem in the first place.
You also need to check for any debris or dust in the USB port. No matter how small it was, debris and dust could block the current thus makes the phone won’t charge.
Check the entire part of the charging equipment including the pint and connector to make sure everything is in order.
When you already try everything above and the phone still won’t charge, a trip to a technician is in order to find out the real cause of the problem and to fix it accordingly.
How to Fix LG Fiesta 2 Screen Won’t Auto Rotate
Auto rotation is a simple feature that is available on all types of smartphone this day including LG Fiesta 2. When you enable it, the screen will rotate automatically whenever you change the phone orientation.
But what if this feature didn’t work? What if the screen of your LG Fiesta 2 won’t auto rotate?
The first thing to do is to check the setting of this feature. Are you sure you had enable it? It is possible that you accidentally disable the feature thus it won’t work.
Check the setting of auto rotation feature from Quick Settings. Swipe down the screen to bring Quick Settings and look for auto rotation icon. Tap the icon to enable it.
Once you make sure that the feature is enabling, try it. Change the phone orientation and see how it goes. The screen should rotate automatically now.
What if it’s still not working? Restart the phone to clear crash and glitch that makes this feature didn’t work properly. A simple restart will clear things up and now you can try for the auto-rotate screen feature once more.
After everything you do and the screen still won’t auto rotate, you could be sure there is something more that is going on. There could be some hardware malfunction or problem with the sensor that arrange the auto rotation screen.
What do you need to do? You need to take the phone to a repair store or to LG service center. Let the technician to take a look on the phone and check for the hardware and sensor of the phone.
How To Fix “Unfortunately Google App Has Stopped” on LG Fiesta 2
This is a common issue and it happens not only on LG Fiesta 2 but also on other smartphone as well. Dealing with a common issue such as this one means there is already some solutions that work effectively to fix it such as:
1. Restart the phone
Restart the phone and clear system crash and glitches that may cause the problem in the first place. You could restart the phone to fix plenty of minor issue with the phone and it is worth to try.
2. Update the app
Go to Google Play Store and update the troubled app. The newest version works better than the previous one, where it usually already fixed the bugs that could cause the issue and have some improvement on its feature. Give it a try.
3. Clear app cache
Clear app cache will clear temporary data within the app. It won’t erase any valuable data such as account or app progress. If the problem caused by bad cache, this simple thing will solve the issue instantly. To clear app cache, go to “Settings > Apps”. Tap the name of the app, and then choose “Clear Cache”.
4. Factory reset
Should nothing work and the problem keep showing up, try factory reset. Take precaution by backup everything so you won’t lose any of it. Keep it as last resort because it takes some works to do.
Try the above solutions in order and surely you will find something that work effectively for this problem.