Give more space to the system in your Samsung Galaxy S7 Active by clearing wipe cache partition, where it will improve your phone performance and also solve some problems in hands.
No matter how sophisticated a device is, problem is bound to happen especially to a complicated device such as Samsung Galaxy S7 Active. Some problems can be traced back to find out the real cause, while other problem happen out of nowhere with no obvious reason.
When dealing with problems in a complex device such as Samsung Galaxy S7 Active, the best way to deal it is by finding the cause in the first place. If the cause is unidentified, then you can take a general action that most likely will help to solve that problem.
Clearing cache partition has proven to be a very effective way to deal with common issue in Samsung Galaxy and you ought to know how to do it.
Wipe cache partition on Galaxy S7 Active will not erase any data that you have in there, because it only erase cache data only, just like the name stated it would be. As for how to do it, just follow the guide below:
- You need to boot up your Samsung Galaxy S7 Active into Recovery Mode first.
- In recovery mode, you will find all kind of actions that you can perform and Wipe Cache Partition is one of them.
- Remember that you can navigate through the recovery mode menu using Volume Up and Volume Down button only. Use both buttons until you come up to Wipe Cache Partition menu and highlighted this option.
- Press Power button to select this option.
- Wait until the process of clearing cache partition is completely. The more cache data you have in there, the longer you have to wait.
When it’s done, you can go back to normal mode. Simply navigate back through the Recovery Mode menu until you find “Reboot System Now” menu. Use Power button to select this option and your Galaxy S7 Active will reboot back to its standard mode where you can use it with no more problem stand in your way.