Bring your Samsung Galaxy Luna back to its original factory setting by performing factory reset using soft reset and hard reset methods, depend on the phone condition by following the available guide below.
Hard Reset on Samsung Galaxy Luna – One of the most recommended troubleshooting action to solve any all sort of issue with a smartphone such as Samsung Galaxy Luna is by performing factory reset. It means that you can reset the entire phone setting just like when it was fresh out of the box, where it works nice and smooth.
When you want to perform factory reset, you can choose between two. You can perform soft reset or hard reset. Make no mistake; both methods bring the same result. The only difference is the way you access the option to perform this action.
Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy Luna
Soft reset is easier to do compare to hard reset because you can perform it while the phone running on standard mode. To perform soft reset, go to Settings > Backup and Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device > Erase Everything. The process of resetting the phone to its factory state will begin shortly and wait until it’s complete and has reboot back to standard mode.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Luna
If you got some issue with your Samsung Galaxy Luna and you can’t operate it through standard mode, then you need to perform hard reset. Follow this guide to perform hard reset on the phone:
- Turn off the phone.
- Press and hold Power button, Home button and Volume Up button for a couple of seconds.
- When Samsung logo appear on the screen, release Power button only.
- When Android logo followed by recovery menu appear, release the other two button.
- Use Volume button to move up and down and highlighted the Wipe Data / Factory Reset option.
- Press Power button to select it.
- Confirm the action once more by choose “Yes – delete all user data” and wait it to complete the process.
After that, reboot the phone back to standard mode and enjoy your free of problem Samsung Galaxy Luna.