Factory reset on Samsung Galaxy J3 V can be done using two different method depend on the phone situation, where both methods are practically easy to do and it won’t harm your phone as long as you know what to do.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J3 V – Want to perform factory reset on Samsung Galaxy J3 V but don’t know how to do it? Don’t worry, here we will show you two different methods to do that, but first please back up the whole data in your phone first so you can restore them back later
Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy J3 V
First method called soft reset is the easiest way to do it. As long as your phone is in good condition and have no issue that stopping you from accessing the menu on your phone, then your best bet is with this method. You can perform soft factory reset by:
- Go to Settings application.
- Tap “Back Up and Reset”.
- Tap “Factory Data Reset”.
- Tap “Reset Device”.
- Start the process by tap the “Erase Everything” option.
- Wait until it’s done and the phone reboot itself.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J3 V
When things go wrong and your phone has enough problem that makes you unable to go to Settings or even access any of your phone app, your best bet is this one. Hard reset means you perform factory reset from recovery mode and you can do that by:
- Make sure to turn off the phone first.
- Enter recovery mode by press and hold “Power key, Home and Volume Up”.
- There is two stages before it enter recovery mode. First, it will show Samsung logo on the screen (release “Power key”), and secondly, it will show Android logo followed closely by recovery menu (release the other keys).
- Use Volume key to move up and down and make sure to highlighted “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” menu.
- Press “Power key” to choose this menu.
- You may have to confirm it by choose “Yes – delete all user data”.
Wait while the process is taking place and when it’s done, find “Reboot System Now” menu and press “Power key” to select it.