Find out how to factory reset LG K4 LTE using soft reset and hard reset method, both works for different situation, meaning that you can do it any time no matter the condition of your phone.
Factory reset will bring the phone back to its original default setting. It means any data; file, app and every change that was made after the phone was bought will lose. Factory reset is very useful if you plan to sell your phone and you don’t want anyone to get access to a private file that was stored on the phone.
The same action also useful if the phone has some issue that needs to resolve right away. If you owned an LG K4 LTE, you can perform a factory reset using soft reset or hard reset method. One thing to remember, always back up your data first before you perform either soft reset or hard reset.
Soft Reset LG K4 LTE
If the phone is responsive, you can perform a soft reset by following the guide below:
- Open phone “Settings”.
- Tap “Backup and Reset”.
- Tap “Factory Data Reset”.
- Tap “Reset Phone”.
- If you have configured consequence code, enter the code first.
- Tap “Delete All” and confirm it.
- Wait for the process to complete.
Hard Reset LG K4 LTE
The thing is, sometimes the phone won’t respond to anything. In this case, you can’t perform soft reset and the only option is hard reset. To perform a hard reset on LG K4 LTE, follow the guide below:
- Turn off the phone. If the phone didn’t respond, press “Power button” for a couple of seconds to turn it off or simply take out the battery and put it back.
- Boot the phone into Recovery Mode.
- In Recovery Mode, using Volume button to move between the menu and highlight “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” option.
- Press Power button once to choose the menu.
- Wait for the process to complete and once it was done, select “Reboot System Now” option to reboot the phone back to standard operating mode.
When it’s done, you can see that the setting on your LG K4 LTE has changed to its original setting and you can use it for whatever purpose you have in mind.