Take time to learn how to perform factory reset on Kyocera DuraForce PRO to prepare you when the need to perform this action arise and here you will find the guide to do it properly using two methods.
Do you know that you can perform factory reset on Kyocera DuraForce Pro using two methods? It means that if the first method is not working or for some reason you can’t perform it, you have the second method to rely on.
Hard Reset Kyocera DuraForce PRO
Before you do it remember that factory reset will erase all data in your phone, so do it on your own risk and back up everything first. Now, let start it with the first method, which is a little bit complicated so make sure to follow it carefully:
- Start by press and hold “Power button” just like when you want to turn off the phone
- After that press and hold “Power button and Volume Down” for a couple of seconds
- Release those two buttons only when “Recovery Mode” show up
- Use “Volume button” to move and highlighted the “Wipe data / factory reset” option
- Press “Power button” to select and confirm it
- Confirm it once again by choose “Yes – delete all user data”
- When the process is complete, the recovery menu will appear on the screen again and this time choose “Reboot System Now”
Soft Reset Kyocera DuraForce PRO
Actually, there is an easier method to perform this action and you should try this one first. You don’t have to switch off the phone and you don’t have to take the phone to recovery mode first.
- Simply make sure that your phone was turn on
- From the Home screen, tap “Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset”
- Read the factory data reset information and tap “RESET PHONE”
- Tap “RESET EVERYTHING”. Your phone will power down and reset itself, which may take up to 10 minutes
Just like the method before, it may take a while before the process is completed. Wait on it and when it’s done, the phone will restart on its own. Now you can see the difference it make on your phone and restore the data that you already back up before.