Find out how to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy J7, how to view it, what kind of option that is available for it and how to use the screenshot for various purposes based on personal need.
Taking screenshot is a fun and easy thing to do. People may come up with various reasons why they want to do this. The reason is not something to worry about. What we will talk about is how to take the screenshot in the first place and where to go after that.
First, let’s find out how to capture screenshot on Samsung Galaxy J7. To do that, simply press Home button and Power button at the same time.
Remember to do it correctly to get the result. When a white border flashes around the screen, it means that you are doing correctly.
Now you know how to take a screenshot, what are you going to do about it? View it of course.
To view the screenshot you already take, you can use one of these two methods:
- View it straight after you take it. Swipe down the screen to bring down Notification Panel. Touch screenshot captured to view the screenshot. You also can share or delete it from this area.
- View it from Gallery. Touch Apps on home screen, go to Gallery, tap View More, tap Albums and choose Screenshot album and touch the desired screenshot to open it.
Now the screenshot is already open, what are you going to do? If you don’t like the result, you can delete it right away.
You can see there are 3 options on the bottom of the screenshot: Edit, Delete and Share. Tap on the desired action.
When you tap on Share, you can share the screenshot using the various messaging app that is available on your phone.
You can edit the screenshot if you want to make a change on it. Crop it, add some written text on it, and change the effect or whatever you want to do with it.
For more information about the screenshot, tap “More” option on the top left of the screenshot. Now you know how to take a screenshot and various things that you can do with it. Have fun!
Learn more about Samsung Galaxy J7 troubleshooting:
- How to Hard Reset / Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy J7
- How to Clear Cache and Clear Data on Samsung Galaxy J7
- Samsung Galaxy J7 User Manual / User Guide