Getting Samsung Galaxy J7 into Recovery Mode is one of the basic troubleshooting action that you need to know, to help you ready when something happens to the phone, and the only thing that can fix it is accessible only from Recovery Mode.
Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy J7 is a different kind of mode to standard operating mode. In this mode, you are given the access to perform various kind of task that usually meant to help you recover the phone from whatever problem it has.
Do you know how to boot your phone into Recovery Mode? If not, keep reading to find out how to do it, so you are ready when the need arise:
- Power off the phone.
- Use Power button, Home Button and Volume Up button in this task. Press and hold those three buttons at the same time.
- Release those buttons only when “Recovery booting” text appear on the screen.
- When the text shows up, it means that the process of boot the phone into Recovery Mode is begun. Just sit tight and wait for it. During the booting process, you may get asked whether you want to proceed with this action or not. Always confirm it to get the booting process keep running.
- When the booting process is complete, you will recovery menu appear on the screen.
In Recovery Mode, the only way to move from one menu to another is by using Volume button. You can’t tap on it, it won’t work.
By using Volume button, you can move to the available menu and also highlight the chosen menu as well.
When you want to perform a certain task, highlighted the desired menu and press Power button to start it.
When you are done in this mode, boot the phone back to the standard operating mode by highlight the “Reboot System Now” menu first and press Power button.
Practice for it, so you don’t have any problem to do this when you really need it sometime in the future.
Learn more about Samsung Galaxy J7 troubleshooting:
- How to Fix Samsung Galaxy J7 that Won’t Turn On
- How to Fix Samsung Galaxy J7 that Won’t Charge
- How to Fix Samsung Galaxy J7 Screen Won’t Auto Rotate