The how to wipe cache partition step by step guide on Samsung Galaxy J7 Perx, to help phone owner dealing with corrupted and or outdated cache on this phone that caused all sort of problem with phone performance.
When your Samsung Galaxy J7 Perx starts to have an issue with its performance, it is time for you to perform troubleshooting action to stop the problem from growing worse. The troubleshooting action that you can do is depending on the issue that shows up.
If you don’t really have any idea about the possible cause of all those issues, you can always try to wipe cache partition. This is really useful to deal with corrupted and or outdated cache. Corrupted and outdated cache is messing up with the phone system and causes all those issues. When you wipe them all out, you wipe out the corrupted and outdated cache, which also means you get rid of the source of the problem.
How to wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy J7 Perx? Just follow the guide below and in no time, you had all those caches wipe out clean and allow the phone to build a new one:
- Boot the phone into Recovery Mode. In Recovery Mode, you have the access to perform wipe cache partition action.
- In Recovery Mode, the touchscreen is not working. Navigate your way through the menu by using Volume button.
- Use Volume button to move between the menu and highlight “Wipe Cache Partition” option.
- Press Power button to select this option and wait for the process to complete.
- When it’s done, go and highlight “Reboot system now” option. It should bring the phone back to standard operating mode.
Word of caution here, the first time you use the phone after wipe out cache partition, you may feel that it is a little bit sluggish. No need to worry here, because it means that the phone is in the middle of rebuilding its cache. In no time, the phone will start working in normal speed minus the issue that plagues it before.