How to force restart a frozen or unresponsive Samsung Galaxy J7? Force restarts it using two methods that both work effectively to make the phone responsive once more and ready to use.
Got a frozen and unresponsive Samsung Galaxy J7 in there? The only thing that you can do to make it respond is to force restarts it. By restart the phone, you will clear any glitch or crash on the phone system that makes it unresponsive in the first place.
Thankfully, force restarting a phone like this is easy to do. You can use one between these two methods. In the first method, you can force the phone to restart by:
- Use Power button and Volume Down button.
- Press and hold those two buttons for a couple of seconds. Usually, it take around 7 seconds or more before it work.
- The phone will go off and reboot. You can release both buttons and wait for the phone to reboot and start operating again.
If you want to have a more satisfying feeling to restart this phone, you can use the second method:
- Release the back cover.
- Pull out the battery.
- Press Power button for one minute to release any trapped current and to help in clearing glitch and any other issue with the phone.
- After one minute put the battery and the cover back, and turn on the phone manually.
The phone should no longer freeze and it should respond nicely. Frozen phone could happen anytime and knowing how to deal with this annoying issue is very helpful.
If the problem keeps happening, again and again, you may need to do more than just force restarts it.
You need to dig more to find the real cause and address it. Wipe cache partition, getting a new update on the phones software and app, disable or uninstall suspicious app are the possible troubleshooting actions that are worth to look at.
Once you address the real cause of this issue, it should bother you no more.