Guide on how to boot Samsung Galaxy Halo into Recovery Mode, a special mode in the system that allows the user to perform various activities to recover and bring the phone back to its maximum performance.
Recovery Mode is a special mode in a smartphone such as Samsung Galaxy Halo that gives the user of the phone several options of troubleshooting action. Most people will boot into this mode if they don’t have any other options.
To boot Samsung Galaxy Halo into Recovery Mode, please follow the guide below:
- Turn off the phone. Press and hold Power button and select the “Power Off” option.
- Now, press and hold Power, Volume Up, and Home button in the same time.
- Keep pressing until you see the “Recovery Booting” written on the top of the screen and then release your hold on those buttons.
- Wait until the booting process is complete. During the booting, you may get message that warn you that the phone is entering “Recovery Mode”. Choose to continue with this process.
- Now you enter the Recovery Mode menu. Use Volume button to navigate through the available menu and highlight the one that you wish to perform.
- Press Power button to select the preferred action.
- When you are done with this mode, reboot the phone back to standard operating mode by choosing “Reboot System Now” option.
Depend on the type of option that you take; the change that will take place will be different as well. Some people use Recovery Mode so they can factory reset their phone while other uses this mode to update the system of their phone and so on.
Boot a smartphone such as Samsung Galaxy Halo into Recovery Mode is a smart thing to do only if you know what you are doing. It is okay to learn how to boot into this mode, but be cautious when choosing an option because it can affect the phone greatly.