Recover your Samsung Galaxy Express 3 from any problem by accessing the possible solution from Recovery Mode, a special mode that works specifically for this purpose and gets your phone work normal once again.
Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy Express 3 – Samsung Galaxy Express 3 was equipped with several special modes that operate differently from the standard operating mode, the one you use every day. One of those special modes is Recovery Mode. It aims to help the user to recover the phone from any issue that happens because of user negligence or for other reasons.
Recovery Mode provides the user with several options to help the phone recovering process by allowing the user to perform a factory reset, wipe cache partition or perform a specific update.
Recovery Mode is not something to mess around; it means you better know exactly what you are going to do in this mode. But first, you need to learn how to boot Samsung Galaxy Express 3 into Recovery Mode. After that, you can learn everything else.
To boot Samsung Galaxy Express 3 into Recovery Mode, please follow this guideline:
- Turn off the phone. Press and hold Power button and select the “Power Off” option.
- Now, press and hold Power, Volume Up, and Home button in the same time.
- Keep pressing until you see the “Recovery Booting” written on the top of the screen and then release your hold on those buttons.
- Wait until the booting process is complete. During the booting, you may get message that warn you that the phone is entering “Recovery Mode”. Choose to continue with this process.
- Now you enter the Recovery Mode menu. Use Volume button to navigate through the available menu and highlight the one that you wish to perform.
- Press Power button to select the preferred action.
- When you are done with this mode, reboot the phone back to standard operating mode by choosing “Reboot System Now” option.
When the phone succeeds boot into Recovery Mode, several options will appear on the screen. That is Recovery Mode menu. Use Volume button to move up and down, and to highlight the option. If you wish to choose an option, press Power button on the highlighted option.
To get out from Recovery Mode back to standard operating mode, highlight the “Reboot System Now” option and press Power button. In a moment, the phone will boot back to standard mode and watch the change that happens because of the thing you do in Recovery Mode.