Learning how to force restart LG Optimus Zone 3 can be very useful during the time when the phone frozen or not respond to anything, and you can learn how to do it right here along with how to prevent it from ever happening again.
Force Restart LG Optimus Zone 3 – Out of nowhere, your LG Optimus Zone 3 frozen. It won’t respond to anything and it’s just stuck in there. What are you going to do about it? The first thing to do is to unfrozen it. The only way to do it is by force restart the phone.
How are you going to force restart it? Simple, just press “Power key” for a couple of seconds until the phone restart on its own. Or, you can release the back cover, pull out the battery for a while and then put it back in and turn it on manually by pressing the Power key.
Restarting the phone this way will unfreeze the phone so you can use it again. The thing is frozen phone could happen for a different reason. If you don’t address the real cause of this issue, the phone may get frozen again and again.
What you need to do now is fix the real cause of it. Try out the following methods to increase your chance of solving this issue for good:
- Go to “Settings > General > Memory > Memory use by app”. Look for an app that uses more than normal memory usage. Disable or uninstall the app to see how it go.
- Clear cache data of the phone. Go to “Settings > Storage > Cached Data and tap OK” to continue.
- Go to Google Play Store to update your app.
- You also need to update the software of the phone. Go to “Settings > About Phone > Update Center > Software Update”. You will get the best part of your software and app by updating it.
- Factory reset. If you already did everything and yet the frozen issue still plague the phone, perform a factory reset. Please remember to back up everything first so you can restore it later.
When you had deal with the real cause of this issue, you should no longer bother with frozen issue for future use.