Know how to disable the entire third party apps on T-Mobile REVVL by boot the phone into Safe Mode, how to use this special mode and how to turn it off and go back to standard operating mode.
Do you know that you can boot your T-Mobile REVVL into Safe Mode? In Safe Mode, the entire 3rd party apps will be disabled. This is useful when you want to know if those apps creating a problem with the phone and you can’t access the phone in standard operating mode.
Safe Mode is also useful if you want to uninstall a 3rd party app that refused from being uninstalled from standard mode.
To boot T-Mobile REVVL into Safe Mode, please follow the guide below:
- Go to Home Screen.
- Press and hold Power button long enough until “Power menu” appear. Do it just like when you want to Power Off the phone.
- Tap and hold the “Power Off” option on the menu.
- A dialog box will appear that ask you whether you want to enter “Safe Mode” or not. Confirm this action by tap “OK” and let the device boot into Safe Mode.
- Look for “Safe Mode” text written on the bottom left of the screen as the sign that you had successfully boot into Safe Mode.
Once you finished in Safe Mode, you can go back to standard operating mode, but first, you need to turn off Safe Mode first. To turn off Safe Mode, follow the guide below:
- Press and hold the Power button. Keep doing this until the device turn off.
- After that, press and hold Power button once more to turn it back on. The phone will boot into a standard operating mode where the 3rd party apps are loaded and ready to use.
In standard operating mode, check for the phone functionality and make sure everything works in order. Do the same issue that happens before you uninstall an app in Safe Mode still bothering you? If that is the case, probably there is more than one app that causing the issue. Go back to Safe Mode and uninstall it. Once you uninstalled the troubled app, the phone will work back as it supposed to be.