Learn how to boot T-Mobile REVVL into Recovery Mode, a special mode that allows you to perform a factory reset and wipe cache partition, and another kind of things as part of recovery attempt to bring the phone back to its optimum performance.
When a phone such as T-Mobile REVVL having an issue with its performance, there is a different kind of troubleshooting action to try and one of them is booting the phone into Recovery Mode. In Recovery Mode, only the essential part of the system that will be loaded, thus making it as a favorite mode when the phone won’t boot into the standard operating mode and Safe Mode.
You can boot your Recovery Mode if nothing else works. In most cases, people will boot the phone into Safe Mode first, and when it doesn’t work, they boot the phone into Recovery Mode to perform different troubleshooting action.
To boot T-Mobile REVVL into Recovery Mode, please follow the guide below:
- Turn off your phone completely. This is the first step that you need to do before you can move on to the next step.
- Now, press and hold Power and Volume Up button in the same time for several seconds until the phone turns on.
- When the device powers on, release Power button and keep pressing Volume Up button until it boot into Recovery Mode.
- In the Recovery Mode, you can navigate through the available options by using Volume Up and Volume Down button, and to choose an option, you can use Power button.
- When you are done with it, you can choose the “Reboot System Now” options where it will bring your device back to its normal mode.
In standard operating mode, changes have been made depending on the type of action performed in Recovery Mode. If you choose to wipe cache partition, the entire cache data on the phone will be gone and the system will rebuild a new one. If you choose to factory reset the phone, the entire data and third party app will be gone from the phone and you end up with a fresh phone.