Clear cache and data from specific application on Samsung Galaxy S7 Active is a possible solution to deal with the application that starts to acting out without any obvious reason and here is to do it.
An application can run smooth one day and it starts to acting out the next day without any obvious reason. This kind of thing could happen to anyone and to any kind of device including Samsung Galaxy S7 Active. It could happen for number of reason that people do not aware of.
In most cases, clearing app cache and app data will solve this issue immediately. The process of clearing app cache and app data on Galaxy S7 Active is very simple. If you want to do this action, just follow the guide below:
- Go to Settings application on your phone, then tap Devices tab.
- Choose Applications among the available menu.
- Choose Applications Manager.
- Choose All Apps. It will show you the whole apps that is installed in your phone.
- Tap on the troubled app. It will bring you to a new page that show you the whole information about this app.
- If you want to clear cache of this app, tap “Storage” and then tap “Clear Cache”. It will start to clear the cache of the specific app. Just wait until the process is complete before you reboot the phone.
- If you want to do more, you can clear app data as well. What you need to do is tap the “Clear Data” option that usually located below clear cache option.
Depend on the size of app data you have in there, it may take a while before the process is complete. Once it’s done, reboot the phone to allow the change to take place.
Clear app cache will not erase any data and it is safe enough to do as often as you want. In the other hand, clear app data on Samsung Galaxy S7 Active will erase every single data regarding the app including account information, game progress and other data as well, so you need to be ready for it.