Guide to performing factory reset on Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge that you can follow easily without have to worry for not having succeed in it, as long as you follow the guide carefully and follow the recommended action.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge – Do you have issue with your Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge? Does it have battery draining issue or some problem with its performance? What kind of troubleshooting action that you take? Does it work? If nothing works, why don’t you consider factory reset?
Factory reset is a popular troubleshooting action that was guaranteed to solve most issue with a phone, unless it has something to do with the hardware. For Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge, there are two ways to work this thing out, from Settings application or from Recovery menu.
Soft Reset Galaxy J3 Emerge
Performing this action from Settings application on your phone called as soft reset and it work by go to Settings > Backup and Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device > Erase Everything. The factory reset process will begin and when it’s done, the phone will restart on its own.
Hard Reset Galaxy J3 Emerge
The second way to work this thing out is by going to recovery menu or hard reset. To do this, follow this guide:
- Power off the phone.
- When it’s already off, press and hold these buttons in the same time, the Power button, Home and Volume Up.
- When Samsung logo appear on the screen, release Power button only.
- When Android logo appear, release the other two buttons and the screen will show you the recovery menu.
- Since touch screen is not working in this mode, the only way to move up and down is by using Volume button. Use it to find and highlighted Wipe Data / Factory Reset option.
- To select it, press Power button.
- Confirm it by choose Yes – delete all user data option.
- It will start the process and when it’s done, choose the Reboot system now option from the menu.
Remember that you need to back up your data first before you perform soft reset or hard reset, so you won’t lose them.