Factory reset is powerful action to bring your LG Phoenix 2 K371 into its original default settings, yet it must be done properly to get the satisfying result and to prevent any problem with loss data, and here you can learn how to do correctly.
Hard Reset LG Phoenix 2 – If you plan to sell up your LG Phoenix 2 K371 or you simply want to get rid of an ongoing issue with the phone, you need to do a factory reset. It will bring the phone to its default setting, wipe out entire data you have on the phone, leaving you with the state of a new phone.
There are two ways to perform a factory reset, directly from the Settings application or using the back road.
Soft Reset LG Phoenix 2 K371
Let’s start with the easy way, straight from the Settings application. Some people called it soft reset method and it goes like this:
- Open “Settings application on the phone.
- Scroll down until you find “Backup and Reset”, and then tap it.
- Tap “Factory Data Reset”.
- Tap “Reset Phone” option.
- If it was needed, enter your sequence code.
- Tap “Delete All” and then “OK” to confirm the action.
- Wait for it and when it’s done, restart the phone.
Hard Reset LG Phoenix 2 K371
When the phone is not responding to your command, perform a hard reset by following the guide below:
- Powered the phone off.
- Boot the phone into Recovery Mode.
- Using Volume button, navigate through the available menu and highlight “Wipe Data/ Factory Reset”
- Press Power button to select it.
- Confirm it as necessary. Remember to use Volume button and Power button to work on this mode.
- Wait for the process to complete and when it’s over; reboot the phone to normal mode by choosing “Reboot system now” option that is available in recovery mode menu.
Before you perform either soft reset or hard reset, make sure to have a copy or backup your data first. This way, you won’t lose any important file from the process. You can restore those files again after you finished with factory reset.