Want to wipe out cache partition on Samsung Galaxy J7? Find out how to do this simple yet useful action in here and the reason why you need to do it in the first place, for the sake of your phone’s performance.
A good phone is a phone that works up to its full capacity and didn’t have any problem with its performance. The thing is a problem with a phone could happen anytime so it is necessary for you to take the proper action to address the issue.
There are plenty of troubleshooting actions that was meant to deal with the specific issue. In this case, we are going to discuss on how to wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy J7. Wipe cache partition is a simple thing that you can do to improve troubled phone’s performance. It clear out corrupted or outdated cache that caused trouble with the phone.
To wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy J7, please follow the guide below:
- Turn off the phone first.
- Boot the phone into Recovery Mode. Recovery Mode gives you access to perform a different kind of things on the phone, where most of them were made to recover the phone from any problem it has.
- Use Volume button to move between the available menu and highlight “Wipe Cache Partition”.
- Press Power button to select it.
- Wait for the process to complete and reboot the phone to standard operating mode by selecting “Reboot System Now”.
This action will wipe every single cache data stored on the phone. The phone will work out and rebuild its cache, which will make the phone feel a little bit slow for the first time use after you perform wipe cache partition.
Wipe cache partition works by giving the phone a fresh new start. Any problem that was caused by bad or corrupted cache should no longer bother you at this phase. Since wipe cache partition won’t erase any data, it is practically safe to do and you can do it from time to time to prevent similar problem to happen again in the future.