Step by step guide on how to boot Samsung Galaxy J7 Perx into Recovery Mode and how to run the phone on this phone, which is totally different from the way it works in standard operating mode.
Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy J7 Perx – Got any issue with Samsung Galaxy J7 Perx? What are you going to do about it? There is all kind of troubleshooting action that you can do and booting the phone into Recovery Mode is one of them.
Recovery Mode is a special mode that allows the user to recover the phone and bring it back to its full potential. You may have to boot the phone into Safe Mode when you need to solve performance issue with the phone.
In Recovery Mode, you can perform a factory reset to bring the phone back to its default settings, wipe cache partition to eliminated corrupted cache, and perform the update and so on.
Before you do any of that, you need to know how to boot the phone into Recovery Mode first, by following this guide:
- Power off the phone by press and hold Power button until Power menu appears and choose “Power Off”.
- When the phone is off, press Power button, Volume Up button, and Home button.
- Keep pressing those three buttons until “Recovery Booting” text appear on the screen and then release those buttons.
- A prompt up message will appear to inform you that you will enter Recovery Mode.
- When the booting process is complete, you will enter Recovery Mode. In this mode, the only way to move around is by using Volume button. You also can use it to highlight the desired action.
- Press Power button to select the preferred action.
- When you are done with this mode, reboot the phone back to standard operating mode by choosing “Reboot system now” option.
Booting into Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy J7 Perx is easy. Just make sure that you follow the above guide step by step and by the end of it, you can see the result of the action you did through Recovery Mode.